Quarterly Draw

The Solihull & Meriden Liberal Democrats' Quarterly Draw is a fun way to support the local party, giving you an opportunity to win cash prizes four times a year.

Each Chance in the draw costs £1.50. You may have as many Chances per quarter as you wish. The more Chances you buy, the better your chances of winning.

Draws take place at the end of March, June, September and December.

To take part you must be at least 16 years old.

How to Join

Complete the form below and we'll send you the bankers' standing order form to fill in. We'll then take the amount you specify once every three months, and you're in the draw.

Other Information

We allocate 40% of the gross receipts for prize money, and the remaining 60% for the benefit of the party (less any expenses for printing and postage).

We'll pay the winners by cheque.

Winners will be published in the Members Newsletter, and on this website.